- Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Please have any relevant testing done at least one week prior to your appointment.
- Be sure to have referrals sent prior to your appointment. If you are not sure if a referral is required
check with your insurance company or primary care doctor.
- Be sure to either bring any pertinent records to your visit or have faxed prior to at (603) 644-3391. Records that should be sent include MRI/Radiology reports, lab and blood work, EMG and EEG
results or any other notes related to the reason for your visit.
- Please be sure to bring your insurance card to each visit.
- Co-Pay is due at the time of visit. For your convenience we accept cash, check and most
major credit cards.
- Patients who do not have insurance are asked to pay a minimum of $75.00 the day of visit.
- Please bring a list of all your current medications including over the counter medications.