Pregnancy and Postpartum Emotional Support
- Brochure PPD Support Group
- Informational Brochure
- PPD signs and symptoms
- How to Find Emotional Balance
- The Well Mom Checklist
- Scary Thoughts
- Can Fats Make You Happy? – Omega 3 Fish oil information
- Postpartum Plan
- Fathers and Support Persons
- Reproductive Mental Health Self Care Guide
- PPD therapist referral list
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
Note: This list is not exhaustive of all the mental health providers in the Greater Manchester area, but is inclusive of some that are currently known to the Elliot Postpartum Emotional Support Program as having a specialized clinical interest and experience with women’s reproductive mental health. Please contact Alison Palmer, RN, MS, WHNP at 663-8927 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be included in this list.
Elliot Postpartum Emotional Support Group
MONDAYS 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Elliot Childcare Center
450 Massabesic St. Manchester
- As you drive along Massabesic St. you will see Billy’s Sports Bar on your right, and then a long Elliot staff parking lot that runs parallel to the road.
- Turn into the entrance of the parking lot, and make an immediate LEFT towards the Elliot Daycare Center building.
- There is a circular driveway in front of the tan building where there are parking spaces, as well as in any of the Elliot parking lots or garage.
Postpartum Support International: www.postpartum.net
Resources for fathers page: http://www.postpartum.net/Friends-and-Family/Resources-for-Fathers.aspx
Wed weekly Chat with an Expert and the Chats for Dads on the first Monday of the month:
Postpartum Progress Blog: www.postpartumprogress.com
Postpartum Dads: www.postpartumdads.org
Mass General Women’s Mental Health Center: www.womensmentalhealth.org
The following sites have research based information on risk/benefits of meds during pregnancy and lactation:
Organization of Teratology Information Specialists: www.otispregnancy.org
Infant Risk (Dr. Thomas Hale’s website): www.infantrisk.org