Hours: Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Some evening appointments available via telehealth only.
Please call us at 603-668-4079 to make an appointment.
To send a fax, dial 603-663-8605.
At Elliot Health System, we understand that there may be times when you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible with at least a 24 hour notice. There is a waiting list for patients to see our providers, and whenever possible, we attempt to fill cancelled spaces with patients who would like to be seen sooner.
To ensure that each patient is given the proper amount of time for their visit and to provide the highest quality care, it is very important that our patients arrive to the visit on time. As a courtesy, an appointment reminder call is made prior to your scheduled appointment to assist you in keeping your appointment or giving you the option to cancel.
1) Please cancel your appointment with at least 24 hours’ notice.
2) If less than a 24 hour cancellation is given, this will be documented as a “Missed” appointment.
3) If you do not present to the office for your appointment, this will be documented as a “No-Show” appointment.
4) After the first “No-Show/Missed” appointment, you will receive a phone call and/or letter reminding you that you missed your appointment, and offering assistance to reschedule this appointment if needed.
5) If you have 2 “No-Show/Missed” appointments within a one year time period, you will receive a warning letter from our office that any additional missed appointments may result in termination of your care, and offering assistance to reschedule this appointment if needed. You may also be charged a $25.00 fee for the missed appointment.
6) If you have 3 "No-Show/Missed" appointments within a one year time period, dismissal from the practice will be considered, and you may also be charged a $25.00 fee for the missed appointment. You will be notified by letter if the dismissal was approved.