Regional Cancer Center
One Elliot Way
Manchester, NH 03103
Phone: (603) 663-1800
Fax: (603) 663-1807
Elliot Medical Center at Londonderry
40 Buttrick Road
Londonderry, NH 03053
Phone: (603) 552-1600
Fax: (603) 552-1610
In order to reach the Radiation Oncologist at night, on holidays, or weekends call (603) 663-1800 and ask the operator to contact the Radiation Oncologist on call.
Services & Procedures
The Elliot Regional Cancer Center provides a wide array of services including:
- State-of-the-art radiation therapy, including external beam on the recently installed Varian TrueBeam™ linear accelerator and HDR Brachytherapy.
- Active Cancer Registry coordinating cancer data collection, allowing our healthcare providers to monitor patient outcomes.
- Clinical Trials – A sophisticated cancer research program with the availability of various Cancer Protocols
- Specialized support services for cancer patients including social services, nutrition, pastoral care, rehabilitation therapy, integrative medicine, and collaboration with community services.
- Palliative Care Services - Board Certified Palliative Care providers are available at the Cancer Center
- Visiting nurse and home hospice care. Click here to visit the VNA web site.
- Collaboration with surrounding Colleges and Universities for students to be placed into a working and learning environment.