Rehabilitation Specialty Programs
Fall Prevention Rehabilitation Program
The Elliot Rehabilitation Services team can help you reduce your risk of falling or help you to prevent future falls. While it is true the risk of falling increases as we age, many falls can be prevented.
After a thorough evaluation, our therapists will identify your modifiable risk factors to create a custom plan of care to decrease your fall risk. This plan will include safe mobility at home and in the community. A custom treatment plan may include:
- Strength & flexibility training
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Balance re-education training
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Gait training /device management
- Education regarding emergency planning, home modification, and best practices for safety
Therapists with advanced expertise provide care along with Board Certified Clinical Specialists in the areas of Geriatrics (GCS), Orthopedics (OCS), Certified Exercise Expert for Aging Adults (CEEAA).
Elliot Rehabilitation Services / River’s Edge
Elliot Rehabilitation Services / Londonderry
Elliot Rehabilitation Services / Wellness Center
Elliot Rehabilitation Services / Senior Center
Inpatient Rehabilitation Services