Pain Management and Interventional Spine Center
The Elliot at River's Edge
185 Queen City Avenue
Manchester, NH. 03101
Hours: Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Our Pain Program
Our Pain and Interventional Spine center offers a wide variety of diagnostic and therapeutic services to prompt the patient towards improved function and reduction of pain. These include but are not limited to:
- Interventional procedures including epidural steroid injections, nerve blocks, Spinal cord stimulation, trigger point injections, facet and medical branch blocks, radiofrequency lesioning, and various joint injections.
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and aqua therapy to include exercise and strengthening.
- Medical management of chronic pain.
- Medical and medication management of chronic pain.
- Emotional and psychological support which may include psychotherapy, stress management, relaxation and deep breathing techniques, behavioral modification, biofeedback, therapeutic yoga, participation in chronic pain support group, positive coping mechanisms, choosing foods to decrease pain for a healthy diet, and Tens unit therapy.
- Alternative medicine and therapy treatments such as acupuncture, Reiki, biofeedback, mediation and massage.