Solinsky Center for Cancer Care at The Elliot
One Elliot Way
Manchester, NH 03103
Phone: (603) 663-1800
Fax: (603) 663-1807
Phone: (603) 622-6484
Fax: (603) 622-7438
Elliot Medical Center at Londonderry
40 Buttrick Road
Londonderry, NH 03053
Phone: (603) 552-1600
Fax: (603) 552-1610
In order to reach the radiation oncologist at night, on holidays, or weekends, please call (603) 663-1800 and ask the operator to contact the radiation oncologist on call.
In order to reach the medical oncologist at night, on holidays, or on weekends, please call (603) 622-6484 to have the provider paged.
Services & Procedures
The Solinsky Center for Cancer Care at The Elliot provides a wide array of services including:
- State-of-the-art radiation therapy, including external beam on the recently installed Varian TrueBeam™ linear accelerator and HDR Brachytherapy. The center has two Varian TrueBeam linear accelerators to meet patients’ needs.
- Medical oncology services for adults with oncology and blood-related diseases, including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and infusional services.
- Active Cancer Registry coordinating cancer data collection, allowing our healthcare providers to monitor patient outcomes.
- Clinical Trials – A sophisticated cancer research program with the availability of various Cancer Protocols.
- Specialized support services for cancer patients including disease-specific nurse navigators, social services, nutrition, pastoral care, rehabilitation therapy, integrative medicine, and collaboration with community services.
- Palliative Care Services - Board Certified Palliative Care providers are available at the Cancer Center.
- Visiting nurse and home hospice care. Click here to visit the VNA web site.
- Collaboration with surrounding Colleges and Universities for students to be placed into a working and learning environment.