Please call 603-668-4079 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on weekdays and ask for the Intake Coordinator. Our Intake Coordinator will gather information about you and discuss scheduling an assessment with a clinician.
If you are calling to make an appointment for an adult friend or family member, please have that person with you so we can also talk with them.
Please bring your insurance card, driver’s license or photo identification, insurance co-pay, and a list of any current medications you are taking. If you have recently been discharged from the hospital, please bring your discharge paperwork.
At Elliot Health System, we understand that there may be times when you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you cannot keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible with at least a 24-hour notice. There is a waiting list for patients to see our providers, and whenever possible, we attempt to fill canceled spaces with patients who would like to be seen sooner.
To ensure that each patient is given the proper amount of time for their visit and to provide the highest quality care, our patients must arrive for their visit on time. As a courtesy, an appointment reminder call is made before your scheduled appointment to assist you in keeping your appointment or giving you the option to cancel.
To help us meet all our patients’ needs, please review the following policy:
- Please cancel your appointment with at least 24 hours notice.
- If less than a 24-hour cancellation is given, this will be documented as a “missed” appointment.
- If you do not present to the office for your appointment, this will be documented as a “No-Show” appointment.
- After the first “No-Show/Missed” appointment, you will receive a phone call and/or letter reminding you that you missed your appointment and aiding in rescheduling this appointment if needed.
- If you have 2 “No-Show/Missed” appointments within a one-year period, you will receive a warning letter from our office that any additional missed appointments may result in the termination of your care and aid in rescheduling this appointment if needed. You may also be charged a $25.00 fee for the missed appointment.
- If you have 3 "No-Show/Missed" appointments within a one-year time period, dismissal from the practice will be considered, and you may also be charged a $25.00 fee for the missed appointment. You will be notified by letter if the dismissal was approved.
Frequently Asked Questions
We ask that you arrive approximately thirty minutes early to complete some initial paperwork. You will meet with a clinician who will gather a detailed history, understand your needs, and work with you to develop a treatment plan that you feel will help you achieve your desired outcomes.
Weekly, solution-focused brief treatment may best suit some individuals’ needs. For others, additional support services may be recommended for more comprehensive care. Treatment may also include visits with one of our medical providers to help manage symptoms and promote recovery.
Not always. The therapist or medical provider you met for your initial assessment may assign you to another clinician or refer you to other services that are best suited to meet your needs.
We accept most insurance plans. If you have questions regarding your benefits, please call our office at 603-668-4079, option #4, and we will be happy to assist you.
Please contact us for questions about services available at Elliot Thoracic Surgery.