Insurance Card, including your policy number and/or Medicare/Medicaid card.
Co-payment is expected when you check in. For your convenience we accept checks, cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Prescription Medication(s) in their original bottles or a list of all medications, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements, and the amounts you take.
ADHD- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Autism Spectrum Disorders/ Asperger Syndrome
- Autism Speaks
Development - Screening
- Learn the Signs- ACT Early (Centers for Disease Control)
Chronic Conditions and Disabilities
- American Academy of Pediatrics Parents’ Website
New Hampshire Supports
- Parent Information Center of NH
- New Hampshire Family Voices
www.nhfv.org - look for their Lending Library (http://nhfv.org/how-we-can-help/lending-library)
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Learning Disability Association
Tic Disorders/ Tourette’s Syndrome
- Tourette’s Syndrome Association
Please contact us for questions about services available at Elliot Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrics.