We are excited to offer several individuals the opportunity to become licensed nursing assistants in partnership with LNA Health Careers. Tuition will be fully covered AND you will be paid while participating in this program. Once you become licensed, you will receive a pay increase and be guaranteed full-time employment!
As a member of the Patient Care Services team, the nursing assistant student provides direct and indirect patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and clinical instructor. The NA student delivers care that is defined within the New Hampshire Board of Nursing Practice Act, as the scope of the nursing assistant. The NA Student assists patients with activities of daily living, provides emotional support, responds to patients’ needs and monitors the patients’ environment for safety, and performs more complex clinical skills under the direction of an RN.
Our program includes:
- Paid tuition ($3,000 value)
- Hourly pay during class and clinical hours ($17/hour)
- Guaranteed job offer with pay increase
- Hands-on experience and training in a hospital setting
- CPR class included
- Documentation of updated immunizations and ability to pass employee health screening
- Commitment to work at Elliot Health System after completing the course
- Flexibility and willingness to commit to a schedule including days, nights, and weekends