Thank you for your interest in donating to the Pediatric Unit at Elliot Hospital. Donations are very important to our program and help us create a positive hospital experience for children and families. We have developed these guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our patients. We ask that you follow these guidelines and welcome any questions you may have regarding what we are able to accept.
- All items must be brand new and in original packaging.
- Stuffed animals must be brand new and ideally wrapped in plastic from the store. Please contact Child Life (603) 663-3416 if you would like to donate stuffed animals.
- We are unable to accept any items with a religious theme or messaging.
- We cannot accept any donations that contain food or candy due to food and safety guidelines and dietary restrictions.
- Due to limited storage, we ask that donors contact the Child Life Program prior to making a large donation to check with space availability.
- Due to infection control and privacy guidelines, we do not allow donors to visit patient floors or deliver toys to individual children. All donations can be delivered to the main lobby where you will meet a member of our team.
- We care for newborns through age 18. We especially welcome donations for our youngest and oldest patients as these ages are often not thought of as much.
Recommended Items that we are always in need of
- Lego kits for all ages
- Crayola Crayons and Markers
- Coloring/Activity Books
- Small puzzles (50-150 pieces)
- Hot Wheel/Match Box Cars
- Stress balls
Toiletries- New, *Travel Sized
(unscented when able)
- Soap/ bodywash
- Individual packs of tissues
- Hair Elastics /brushes
Please visit our Child Life Wish List for our most up to date needs
Items that we are unable to accept: Used toys, Food, nerf/toy guns, collector items, handmade items, violent themed toys, games, movies and books, Items that have been held in storage, make-up, scented items or anything with artificial fragrances, used items (books, clothing, blankets and toys).