1 Elliot Way
Manchester, NH 03103
Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Elliot Cardiovascular Consultants
POST GRADUATE TRAINING:
Residency: Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA
Resident, Department of Internal Medicine, 2009-2012
Chief Resident, Department of Internal Medicine, 2012-2013
Fellowship: Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
Fellow, Department of Cardiology, 2013-2016
Chief Cardiology Fellow, Department of Cardiology, 2014-2015
Fellow, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant, 2015-2016
Fellow, Interventional Cardiology, 2016-2017
Medical School: The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan, M.B.B.S., 2007
2017 Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology.
2016 Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular disease.
2016 Certified, National Board of Echocardiography.
2015 Certified, Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC).
2013 Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine.
2008 Certified, Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates.
CASE REPORTS, REVIEWS, CHAPTERS AND EDITORIALS:
Active Research Projects:
1. Supporting Patients Undergoing HIgh-Risk PCI Using a High-Flow PErcutaneous Left Ventricular Support Device (SHIELD II). Co-investigator.
2. EVOLVE Short DAPT Study. A prospective multicenter, single-arm study designed to assess the safety of 3-month dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT) in subjects at high risk for bleeding undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) with the SYNERGYTM Everolimus-Eluting Platinum Chromium Coronary Stent System (SYNERGY Stent System). Co-investigator.
3. Thrombin Receptor Inhibitory Pepducin in PCI (TRIP-PCI). A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety of PZ-128 in Subjects Undergoing Non-Emergent Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. Co-investigator.
1. Kuttab JS, Kiernan MS, Vest AR. Epidemiology of "Heart Failure with Recovered Ejection Fraction":
What do we do After Recovery? Current Heart Failure Reports. 2015 Dec;12(6):360-6
1. Cardiology Procedures, Chapter 35 Endomyocardial Biopsy. Johny Kuttab and Carey Kimmelstiel.
1. J.S. Kuttab, D. Veltre, P. Yi, V. Rangan, L. Norton, Internal Medicine, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA; ISONIAZID, A RARE CAUSE OF ACUTE PANCREATITIS; Accepted for presentation at the 36th annual SGIM conference In Orlando, Florida 2012.
2. Kuttab, J; Sulis, C., Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA; Paraneoplastic Clostridium septicum sepsis; Academic day at Boston Medical Center, SRAD (senior resident abstract day).
1. Johny S. Kuttab, MD; Ethan J. Rowin, MD; Yuvrajsinh Parmar, MD; Saket Sanghai, MD; Martin S. Maron, MD; Carey Kimmelstiel, MD. Guideline Based Referral for Septal Reduction Therapy In Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Is Associated With Excellent Clinical Outcomes:
Longitudinal Follow-Up Of A Large, Single-Center Experience. TCT 2015.